Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

March Madness

Awhile back Dave, from the local YMCA and I were chit chatting about we met our spouses. I shared that my husband and I met on a blind date (set up by family no less) at a nearby Barnes and Noble. My husband later admitted that he'd googled me before the date, which I've since labeled Date 0.5.

Anyway, Dave told me a very cute story about meeting his wife that involved basketball. A few weeks ago, I shared that I baked cutout cookies and he asked for my card. I'm going to drop these cookies off along with the card.

Oh if you're wondering about the number on the jerseys, no I don't have a love for prime numbers. I wasn't paying attention and forget to make a number "2" jersey. Oops. My husband offered to take the blame and said I could tell people that he ate it, but I figured I'd fess up.



No comments:

Post a Comment