Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Look Whooo's Turning One!


A very special baby turned a year old a few days ago. Baby P's birthday party had an owl theme and her mom, Tracy put in her request well in advance for owl cookies. I didn't have a big enough owl cookie cutter so I ordered one from Copper Gifts. Initially, I thought about cutting the owls by hand, but I'm so glad I bit the bullet and ordered the cutter. Their cutters are a little pricey, but the quality is fantastic. I have a 0% chance of winning the lottery, because I never play, but if I did win, you can be rest assured that a sizable portion of the winnings would be going to Copper Gifts.

Okay enough lusting over cookie cutters and back to Baby P and her party. I actually got to attend both of her first birthday parties. Truth be told, I sort of invited myself to one of them. Her first party was a week before her actual birthday at Tracy's mom's house, which isn't too far from my home. Her second party was last Sunday in Cleveland where Baby P's other grandparents live. Like all grandbabies, she is well loved. Her grandmas love cuddling her and her grandpa sings songs to her. Great Aunt Mary makes wedding soup especially for Baby P. Suffice to say, we're all wrapped around Baby P's finger.








No comments:

Post a Comment