Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

You've come a long way...

The picture quality is awful, but it's from my phone camera. My husband is probably cringing if he reads this blog post. These cookies are from last year (Christmas 2009) and it's probably hard for you to tell, but my technique is pretty amateaur compared to my current work. I wasn't using piping bags and tips last year. I hadn't found Cookies R Us, cookie forum yet. I didn't even know there was an alternative to Wilton icing coloring called Americolor. I was so unaware back then. These cookies look especially crummy compared to my cookie heros (those in my Favorite Blog list). I can't believe I thought they looked good. Oh well, I guess ignorance is bliss. It's amazing what difference a year makes.





No comments:

Post a Comment