Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Do you have a wind turbine cookie cutter?


These are sample cookies I made for my sister-in-law. Last month she emailed me and asked if I had a wind turbine cookie cutter. Now I like to joke that I have every cookie cutter imaginable. The number of cutters in my collection is almost embarrassing. Yet I do not have a wind turbine cutter so I can no longer make that joke. I did search for one after she asked, but the only thing I could come up with was a wind mill cutter from Copper Gifts. I nearly bought it, but I was a little worried that it might be a fragile shape. There's nothing more depressing (at least in the cookie world) than a cookie that breaks easily.

Anyway back to the wind turbine cookies, my sister-in-law works for a company that harvests wind energy. In May, they are dedicating a new wind farm in Oklahoma and about 200 people have been invited to the event. I may be making lots and lots of wind turbine cookies in the near future.







2 comments:

  1. I want a wind turbine cookie cutter too!!!! - Kathryn West

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you reached out to someone who has a 3D printer?

    ReplyDelete