Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Follow the Yellow Brick Road



A couple of weeks ago, I received an inquiry about making 400-500 cookies for a children's production of the Wizard of Oz. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take the order as I'm only a one woman operation and they needed the cookies in less than a wee. Plus they needed to be shipped a few states away. I was crazy enough to consider doing it though. If only there were more than 24 hours in a day.

Funny enough a few days later, I got another inquiry to make Wizard of Oz cookies for a baby shower in CA. This time the amount of cookies was much more manageable. The only worry was shipping fragile shaped cookies to CA. I think I read every blog post and tutorial about shipping cookies that exists. Thankfully, they arrived safely and the client was pleased. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment