Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Pitter Patter of Little Feet

The day before I made these cookies, I was helping in the church nursery. Once a month, Chris and I help with the toddlers (ie very busy rough little boys). One this particular day I lucked out and got to hold one of the newborns, Baby Evelyn. Evelyn's brother Nate (Chris' lovingly refers to him as the nursery bruiser) is one of our regulars and he's quite a character. Nate's about 2 and uses sounds instead of words when he talks, for example "choo choo" instead of train. Anyway back to the bright and shiny newborn, I rocked Evelyn while Nate tried to climb on my lap. This little baby girl is going to have to toughen up quick to keep up with her big brother. She had the tiniest pink feet and they inspired these baby feet cookies.








No comments:

Post a Comment