Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Peep Show

No, it's not that kind of peep show. I'm not that kind of blogger. No, these are the delightfully delicious sugar chick and bunny peeps. In my humble opinion, peeps are better than Easter ham, jelly beans, Easter eggs, those chocolate bunnies that are hollow inside.... Yep, peeps are the best. So when I saw peep cookies on Flickr last year I knew I had to make some of my own. I used LilaLoa's recipe for chocolate cutouts. Her recipe is a dream. Even better, the dough is the perfect consistency to make cutouts.


Mmmmm chick peeps. I'm not going to say I ate the whole box of peeps, but I'm not going to not say I did. It's probably a good thing I only cave in and buy peeps once a year.

Will the real peep please stand up.

Sparkly sugary Easter eggs. These are so simple, but they're one of my favorite cutouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment