Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Redstone Christmas Part 2

The second set Carly and Leigh ordered was for their Dietary Department. I had a great time decorating this set. The chefs hat and apron cookies were hand cut. The rolling pin was actually made from a hot dog cutter. Hopefully it doesn't look too much like a weiner. I wrote rolling pin on it in case there was any question. The silver square cookie was supposed to be a cookie sheet. Again I wrote cookie sheet on the cookie in case there was any question. The mini tree and snowman are supposed to be cookies. Well obviously they're cookies, but they're supposed to represent cookies baked on the cookie sheet. The measuring cup was actually made from a tea cup cutter.


















2 comments:

  1. I think its funny that you wrote on the cookies what they are supposed to be! I love it because I think you do an amazing job and (at least for me) its quite easy to tell what they are all supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lila, thanks so much for all the compliments. I was afraid if I didn't write what the cookies were someone was going to pick the cookie sheet cookies and say "so what's this silver cookie supposed to be?". ;-) I just added your blog to my blog list. Your work is absolutely amazing. I'm blown away by your Nativity cake. Wow!

    ReplyDelete