Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Bachelorette Party

My other favorite client, Joann, asked me to make cocktail glass cookie favors for her daughter's Bachelorette Party. I had hoped the stem of the cocktail glasses would be strong enough, but when I was moving the decorated cookies to trays in order to dry they started breaking. I knew the cookies would never hold up in a cellophane bag. Thankfully I had extra cookie dough in the refridgerator and I had seen some fantastic lingerie cookies on Flickr. I suggested to Joann that we put the cocktail glasses on a large platter. Then I made lingerie cookies into favors. She got a kick out of the finished product.

Thanks Joann!


Margaritas complete with lemons, limes and strawberries!



Appareal fit for a Victoria's Secret model


No comments:

Post a Comment