Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blog Under Construction

Please bear with me as I'm having my blog designed by the incredibly talented Frilly Coconut .

In the mean time, you can view my cookie gallery at my Shutterfly site, Heather's Cookie Creations. You'll be prompted for a password to view the site and you'll need to enter, "cutout". The easiest way to view all of the cookie designs is to click on the tab labeled, Pictures and Videos.

Please feel free to email at heatherscookiecreations@yahoo.com with questions about cookie designs.

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is really cute, I love Jessica's work desing. I can't wait to see more of your cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for looking. I just checked out your blog and I love it! I'm putting you on my blog list. ;-) Your little kitchen helper is adorable and your cookies and cakes are fatastic. I'm always in awe of cake bakers.

    ReplyDelete