Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Independence Day!

It was a busy week and weekend for the Manns. On Thursday, I drove to Cleveland with one of my college rommates, Jen to visit another college roommate, Tracy. She and Jason, her husband and adorable baby, Lila live in NYC. They were staying with Jason's parents for the week. Tracy and Jason are perhaps my biggest cookie fans. Jason has joked that he needs weekly cookie shipments and Tracy admits to be addicted. I'm more than happy to be her supplier. In order to express her gratitude for her in-laws hospitality, she asked that I make them some sailboats and lighthouses. About a minute later, she asked if I'd make another dozen for her and Jason. It was my first official paid order!




































No comments:

Post a Comment